Subject: [Leica] D700 or D7000
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 04:07:53 -0700

When my daughters ever get married, you are on the short list :-) Yes,
of course you are a serious shooter.

... and people like Dan Burkholder, who used cameras when dirt was
new, are now exhibiting works done with an iPhone, a teeny sensor.

The actual equipments do not matter per se, as long as it gets the
shooter to go out and shoot and bring back meaningful images, and yes,
even if the presentation is in flash, or PDF.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// richard's personal photo blog: <http://www.5pmlight.com>

Message from zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams) ([Leica] D700 or D7000)