Subject: [Leica] D700 or D7000
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 03:23:44 -0400

People are moving up in format not down.
No serious photographer uses 4/3s format it is not acceptable pro level
gear.
The compacts coming out now that people are excited about are the 1.5 crops
as they are so much more capable than the 2x crop. Its only a matter of time
that a compact 1x comes out. The law of digital is things take way quicker
than you think they will and half that. Its a lucrative field for r and d to
pay off. If I sit here thinking a digital full frame in effect Rollei 35
will come out in 4 years it will be 2 years. Make that one.
--
Mark R.