Subject: [Leica] D700 or D7000
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 01:35:48 -0400

Its a camera which has yet to come out against a camera which has too long
been out and was a first out.
The camera looks promising. We don't know what its price is set at yet. I
predict will be seeing some good people using them. But it could go either
way. We don't even  know what this modular innovation might entail. I hear
one might with the right lens make potato salad.
--
Mark R.