Subject: [Leica] M9 color balance
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 23:57:46 -0400

In the old days even when you printed a color slide half the time you
intentionally printed it cooler or warmer to make it better. To "correct"
it.
Sometimes you made a slide dupe for a slide show to correct the color
temperature.
Nowadays shooting a raw file is like you bracketed the color slide shot with
every mired filter made. You get a better result in the end.
--
Mark R.