Subject: [Leica] PESO: Sunday Lunch at the Diner
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 15:54:28 -0700

Kenneth Frazier OFFERED:

Earlier today, at the Alpha Soda Diner?..

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/L1000929.jpg.html

OK Ken,
Even if you were caught you know exactly without fault what to do!
Right?????????

A nice smile , a nod of the head in a thank you and a tip of the hat! And
the smile again! Put camera down without looking like you are sneakily
trying to hide it! An absolutely stupid move at any time no matter when nor
where!

In no way, shape or form or inclination of trying to hide yourself and
camera and her beau, hubby or partner? Whatever? Is going to have you
trapped in the booth with one hand gripped firmly around your throat and
about to punch yer brains in with the other if you make the stupid sort of
duck like yer hiding the camera and you didn't do anything! BUT LOOK LIKE
YOU WERE DOING SOMETHING WRONG?  He might also be rather vocal about trying
to mess with his woman!?

You were caught! Live or die with whatever your next action and impression
is! Trust me, been there and been caught at least 11 million 259 times! :-)
And got away with it every time being simple polite and a smile.... a
pleasant wave of thanks it was just a beautiful photo moment!

If you'd like a print here's my e-mail address, these days. Or here's my
card drop me a line or phone in a few days and we'll mail you a print! Thank
you.

You may also offer your hand as a hand shake of politeness or friendship if
he get's up and comes your way! AND TRUST ME..... "HE ALWAYS LOOKS TEN TIMES
BIGGER THAN YOU ARE WITH THE EXPRESSION OF A BILLY GOAT IN HEAT! "  Remember
smile and offer the hand of friendship! :-) :-) :-)

MOST IMPORTANT?  never look sneaking, spying or doing something wrong and
stupid!!

cheers,
Dr. ted

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] PESO: Sunday Lunch at the Diner)