Subject: [Leica] PESO: Sunday Lunch at the Diner
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 19:15:13 -0400

On Jul 31, 2011, at 6:54 PM, tedgrant at shaw.ca wrote:

> OK Ken,
> Even if you were caught you know exactly without fault what to do!
> Right?????????

You know, of course, that one of the nice things about shooting with a Leica
is there ISN'T ANY LITTLE BLINKY POPUP FLASH!

So, it's not as intrusive an experience, I would guess.

Blue Eyes, for instance, didn't realize I was taking her photo.

But, you're right?.be gracious, friendly, respect their space, etc.  Works
for me.

Ken
Kenneth Frazier
kennybod at me.com