Subject: [Leica] WAS A good review..NOW Laptop editing
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 19:53:39 -0700

Tina Manley OFFERED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS A good review..NOW Laptop editing

>I use a laptop all the time. My desktop is back in Rock Hill and I haven't
> worked there in months.  My Dell laptop is totally capable of working on
> all
> of my photos with an external monitor and plenty of external hard drives.
> loaded my laptop up with the limit of memory and best video cards, etc.,
> knowing that I would probably be going that route.  I don't regret it at
> all.  The laptop screen is profiled and matches the external screen
> exactly.
> I have no problems using a laptop as my main computer.
>
> Tina

Do you guys know what?
I don't care, nor do I give a flying hoop about what anyone else says about
computers, Leica gear and techie stuff!!!!!!!!!

But, read carefully!

When Tina says what she does and uses? "I PAY ATTENTION TO EVERY WORD!!!!
WHY?"

Quite simple really! We are listening to a shooter with years of on the
planet under all kinds of real life experience! Shooting beyond the wildest
imaginations of 99.9% of those on this list!!

This is another one of those technical conversations with 1000 answers and
rebuttals! You know what?  BULL SHIT!

On this list we have a few with "real life in the face of the enemy
experience!" And I wouldn't look out side to anyone else for advice.

The world of the INTERNET, Twitter, tweek, Face whatever the hell,  and all
the rest of them let every ding bat on planet Earth make comments....... YEP
EVEN ME!" ;-) What we all have to be careful of is?? ....... we listen to
our close knit buddies'! So I don't care who the out sider is and his
umpteen dozen degrees in electronics!

I WILL TAKE THE ADVICE OF ONE OF OUR OWN FIRST!

Tina is number one on my list as she has been my gear and photo mentor since
we first met quite some years ago. Truth is? Everything she has told me to
do and I have followed her words to the letter have been 1000% perfect!
Like folks, it doesn't get any better than that!

Cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

Message from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] WAS A good review..NOW Laptop editing)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] WAS A good review..NOW Laptop editing)