Subject: [Leica] WAS A good review..NOW Laptop editing
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 18:11:56 -0400

I use a laptop all the time. My desktop is back in Rock Hill and I haven't
worked there in months.  My Dell laptop is totally capable of working on all
of my photos with an external monitor and plenty of external hard drives.  I
loaded my laptop up with the limit of memory and best video cards, etc.,
knowing that I would probably be going that route.  I don't regret it at
all.  The laptop screen is profiled and matches the external screen exactly.
 I have no problems using a laptop as my main computer.

Tina