Subject: [Leica] Cold Pho
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 00:07:32 -0700

Ha ha, curiosity won I found the reference to "cold pho."

Pho, is of course, a corruption of the Chinese word "Fun," or rice noodles.
(just like cha in Japanese and chai in Hindi are from cha [tea] in China).

May be some Vietnamese eat it that way, but I have never heard of it, and as
far as I know, Chinese never eat cold soup - although with 90+ ethnic groups
and 1.2 billion people, I could be wrong.

So yes, enjoy a bowl of pho, but hot and spicy would do nicely!

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// richard's personal photo blog: <http://www.5pmlight.com>

Replies: Reply from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest) ([Leica] Cold Pho)