Subject: [Leica] Cold Pho
From: bruceslomovitz at comcast.net (bruceslomovitz at comcast.net)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 07:00:50 +0000 (UTC)

I read with interest the comments about cold pho and have a comment or two
regarding that.?

Vietnam has a very hot and sometimes very humid climate.? Pho is eaten at
all times of the year and at all times of the day.? It is best served hot,
not cold.? One of the reasons for its popularity in Vietnam is that the hot
temperature of the soup as well as its spiciness cause one to sweat.?
Sweating, as we know, helps to cool us by evaporation.? So please enjoy pho,
but enjoy it as it is meant to be enjoyed.? And that is hot and spicy.?

Bruce S.

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Cold Pho)