Subject: [Leica] IMG: Old As The Hills
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 07:56:49 -0700 (PDT)

Interesting comment Ric. I'll take a look. I had to back off a bit on the
saturation as there was a lot of magenta in the clouds. I thought I had
masked
them out, but I'll take a look and see what I can do.
Thanks for looking and for the good thought,
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com