Subject: [Leica] IMG: Old As The Hills
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 21:49:09 -0700 (PDT)

Well, since we're talking age ;-)

Before going up to Golden Trout, I spent about an hour in the Alabama Hills.
didn't get to see very much and absolutely have to go back for several days
(Oliver?). It is an amazing area; where they used to film lots of cowboy TV
shows and movies (The Lone Ranger, John Wayne stuff, etc.).
Well, at any rate thought I would pass this by the group. At least there
were
some clouds...

http://www.rgaphoto.com/GTs/content/Alabama_Hills_Pano_large.html

Comments always appreciated,