Subject: [Leica] The IIIF still works
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 03:18:33 -0400

But isn't Leica's crap better than other crap because it costs so much?
I'm talking actual bathroom crap. If it's made in the Leica factory by
Leica technicians, it must be better than regular crap because of where
it came from.
Yes this is a bit of hyperbole but I'm with you Nathan. Leica-made crap
with Leica logos and all the frills plus the added expense HAS to be
better than crap made in other factories, right?
Some people are just way too heavily monetarily invested in their gear
to think that anything older or other branded than what they have could
be better.

Phil Forrest