Subject: [Leica] The IIIF still works
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 08:22:15 +0200

You really show your knowledge, Mark. The lens in question is not branded
Leica.
You continually express opinions based on prejudice and what you have read
on Erwin's web page.
I express opinions based on my own experience with the equipment in question.

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu