Subject: [Leica] Greece's woes now migration
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 11:15:31 +0530

Nathan,
India's invisible flows last  financial year (2010-11) just hit US$100
billion. I think Greece will get substantial flows because the guys who get
work will send money back home for the family to live. Greece is more like
India, Sri Lanka or Philippines than Germany, so invisibles should be a
major factor relative to the economy in boosting reserves. Next step I think
you will see a flood of maids/nannies etc from the PIGS to the prosperous
Northern European nations.
Cheers
jayanand