Subject: [Leica] indoor photography
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 22:01:50 -0400

what a wonderful image!
timeless!
i felt the same way looking at your photo as i felt the 1st time i
came across charlie russell's paintings.
bharani

From: Lluis Ripoll <lluisripollquerol at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] indoor photography
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

Ken,

Orienta Seagull! what a nice rememberings!, I loved this paper very
hard to find in Spain, which develpper are you using? On my wt day I
generally use Dektol

Good luck!

cheers
Lluis

El 23/07/2011, a las 3:20, Ken Carney escribi?: