Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Family Member
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 21:44:54 -0400

The reason why I got my first German Sheppard,  Prince the white dog was he
had a weak spot for chasseing chickens.
But I have a think I always say about that:
Its THEIR FAULT they're so delicious!

I saved his life when he was real sick and would not eat anything buy giving
him rice under chicken broth.

Mark William Rabiner