Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Family Member
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 21:29:39 -0400

Well, so far she is chasing after a white tennis ball.  We just tried to
wear her out for the night; but she has been very, very good.  No whining,
no barking, no chewing.  The only thing she does wrong is chase chickens.

She does love her humans and wants to be around them all the time.  I hope
that will help with the training!

Tina