Subject: [Leica] Lusting for an M9
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 23:14:38 -0400

Well you're in the rare position to be one of the few users to shoot a
Noctilux 1.2 digitally with an M9.

Here's one odd example of it. Kitties.
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1038&message=35442804
Or
http://tinyurl.com/3wvctug
The seem to have undergone some national processing.

Here's a better one.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/45893422 at N02/5561811076/

Now that's bokeh your not going to get with an algorithm.

Selling your  amazing  lens to get a camera is like you need gas for your
Corvette so you sell your wheels. Kind of defeats the purpose.

Also give as a URL of your pix so we can commiserate.

The Noctilux 1.2 is a gorgeous and amazing lens.
Much more compact and lighter than an f1.

Mark William Rabiner