Subject: [Leica] Lusting for an M9
From: drleonpomeroy at verizon.net (Leon Pomeroy )
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 21:26:00 -0400

All: I'm considering selling old technology to buy new technology. The love
objects I have in mind are the following: 1.  The original Noctilux, 50mm,
f1.2 lens. 2. The M5 body. 3. The R-Macro 100 mm f2.8 lens. Have any of you
any knowledge of what they might fetch given my wife's insistence I think
about selling them before going digital with the M9? If you wish to respond
off list I can be reached at: drleonpomeroy at verizon.net , Thanks, Leon
Pomeroy, 2010 Year Book Contributor with Canon  DSLR.

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] Lusting for an M9)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Lusting for an M9)
Reply from jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] Lusting for an M9)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Lusting for an M9)