Subject: [Leica] Digital vs film cost
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 10:33:45 -0400

Larry wrote:

>>Fortunately the cost of film vs. digital for Leica users can be
settled with a sharp pencil and a pocket calculator.<<

Very true. Unfortunately we often confuse cost with profit. I know
people who shoot film and make a profit. I know people who shoot digital
and don't. Markets and marketing are the horse. Equipment is the cart.

The film vs digital debate will never end. The answer is always "it
depends". Most people can figure out whether they need digital or analog
wheels on the cart depending on where they're headed.

Dave

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Digital vs. film cost)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Digital vs film cost)