Subject: [Leica] Medium Format Digital
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 09:47:45 -0400

I look at MF Digital with bridled enthusiasm. It fascinates me, but it's
not something I need, or even desire. I've made large prints from Micro
Four Thirds, not to mention APS-C and FX.

A vast majority of my images stay digital, meaning they're viewed
digitally. In the digital arena it's rare that I can tell what format
was used for a photo, unless the caption tells me.

In the days of film I had 4x5, MF and 35mm. I still used 35mm most of
the time. Yet the cost of shooting larger format then was nothing
compared to what it is in the digital world.

MF digital intrigues me, but it's not practical for anything I do.

Dave

Message-----