Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 17/7/2011: nasty in Lausanne
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 21:08:29 -0400

made a very good best after all.

love the man walking photo + your caption for the 2nd one :-))
bharani

Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 23:49:10 +0200
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>,    Olympus Camera Discussion
       <olympus at thomasclausen.net>

Today, our last fully day in Switzerland (we drive home to Spain tomorrow),
we had planned to rent bicycles and ride around the Murtensee, one of the
smaller lakes near Bern. Alas, the weather did not cooperate, so we just
spent the day in Lausanne, enjoying the rain:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#1387967541_R6SLt7X-O-LB

And took shelter in an art gallery before going to see the latest Harry
Potter movie:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#1387967315_TLq3WgD-O-LB

In the end, we made the best of a pretty crappy day.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain