Subject: [Leica] Question for Walgreen Photo Users
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 18:28:10 -0400

you don't need to get a CD from them.
scan the negatives yourself.
you get those back in less than an hour.
and there's usually some coupon they can use on your behalf once you get to
know them.
bharani

Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 16:35:12 -0500
From: Ken Carney <kcarney1 at cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Question for Walgreen Photo Users
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

On 7/17/2011 3:14 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
> Since our local Fuji film lab closed, and Wal-Mart quit doing 1-hour
processing, Walgreen seems to be the best local option for me.  In my
one-time experience with them, a year or so ago, I was not impressed with
the resolution of the CD that they provided.

> Does Walgreen offer a high-resolution CD as an option?  Their online site
hints at a resolution of about 1.6MB per image.  I seem to recall that the
images that I got from a Wal-Mart CD were quite a bit larger.