Subject: [Leica] IMG: PESO - Duesenbergs
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 21:13:40 -0400

for the AIG and Goldman Sachs people of that era and our's!
and the occasional Madoff or two....
bharani

Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 18:28:16 -0400 (EDT)
From: ISILVERMN at aol.com
To: lug at leica-users.org

It's rare that one has the opportunity to see a Duesenberg close up - much
less ten of them in pristine condition.

For three weeks this summer General Lyon is putting his collection on
display at his air museum in Costa Mesa.

In homage to these exquisite automobiles, I'm presenting them straight up -
 the art is in the car itself.

The album is here.

_http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Ira+Silverman/Duesenbergs/_
(http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Ira+Silverman/Duesenbergs/)

Tiny URL:  _http://tinyurl.com/3fao6rk_ (http://tinyurl.com/3fao6rk)

Please enjoy them.  Comments and critiques are always welcome.

Best regards,

Ira Silverman
Irvine, CA