Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 26 2011 ric
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 09:28:14 -0400

I've been trying to withhold opinion on going back to film until i get the
digital back.

So far, I'm REALLY looking forward to the M8 getting home. I'll share
conclusions when I get back to digital.

Southern colors: I've always guessed it was through their relationship with
Norfolk Western which hauled one hell of a lot of coal. The dust would not
show as badly on black. I wish for yellow also. They used green and yellow
at some point in their history.

Craig Zeni could enlighten us.

ric