Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 26 2011 ric
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 08:08:48 -0500

Don't you find it harder to shoot on film?   I keep looking at the film
counter,and seeing how frugal I am being.  I guess I don't want to slave at
the scanner.  I think I pretty much cured myself of chimping on the M5 and
M6.   Anyhow this is a really diverse set.  I'll never understand why they
painted the NS engines all black when they have to stand in the southern sun
so much.  They should have gone with the Southern/Union Colors.   I like
Yellow!