Subject: [Leica] Down with Bambi
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 02:08:19 -0400 (EDT)

I'm afraid you are missing the point. I didn't have to mention "People"
because it's understood, and you demonstrated that by your response.
I was not implying that you are stupid. IMO, the only debate left concerning
man's negative impact on nature's balance is to it's extent.

Montie

--
-----------------------------------
>Chris, it's interesting you immediately assumed I meant "people" and not
white flies or infected beatles. Funny that.

>>In Indiana, they're vermin pure and simple<<

>I've hit two of them with my car
>over the years because the idiotic creatures wait till a car is too close to
>stop, then they leap onto the road in front of you. One of them actually
jumped onto the road and slammed into the side of my car!