Subject: [Leica] Down with Bambi.
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 21:58:33 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Chris, it's interesting you immediately assumed I meant "people" and not
white
flies or infected beatles. Funny that.

Montie

>>Monte, that's an idiotic statement. People are part of nature. We are not a
species from another planet, we evolved here like every other living thing
and have just as much right to exist as any other species.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook