Subject: [Leica] Taos Pueblo, January 1995
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 19:14:45 -0500

Peter,

Thank you very much for the suggestions - I will try them.  I like this
image but am always looking for ways to improve.  Here is a better view
of the entrance to the graveyard:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/CRW_1673.jpg.html

As I mentioned, these were taken with an early Canon digital Rebel and
turned out better than I would have expected.

Ken

>>> http://www.greatpix.eu