Subject: [Leica] Re; Blatz beer
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 14:03:16 +0200

When I lived in the US (until 1995) the only American beer I bought was Old
Milwaukee. It was cheaper than Miller or Bud and tasted the same, so no
brainer. If I wanted good beer, I would buy something imported if available
in my area.

During my most recent visits to the US mainland (Boston in 2010 and San
Francisco this year), I have been delighted to sample many excellent beers
from local microbreweries. A most commendable trend, which has also taken
hold in other countries.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman