Subject: [Leica] Cannot upgrade M8 firmware
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 12:16:37 +0200

Lumix and other makes don't mix that well - again, if you've been
using the SAME card in Gxy and try to use it in the M , then you may
face trouble, even after reformatting ; again, my experience of losing
shots that had become unreadable.

Also check that you don't have any other file - music, Excel doc, PPT,
or whatever on the card.

So, as already stated, a NEW card - so cheap - is your best chance
limit the parameters and to check it all.

Ph

Le 24 juin 11 ? 11:53, Peter Cheyne a ?crit :