Subject: [Leica] New EVIL Leica
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 07:32:20 +0200

I am certain it will be made by someone other than Leica, thus avoiding any
strain on production resources in Germany. Also, I really wonder if they
will wait more than 1 year before actually releasing it. My suspicion is
not. To pre-announce a product so far in advance in a fast-moving market
like this is simply ridiculous. So I think that it will out much sooner than
September 2012. What for Photokina, you ask? The M10, of course.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain