Subject: [Leica] New EVIL Leica
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 16:01:28 -0400

They said (or the Brits said they said) it will have at least a 1.5 crop
circle so  the 4/3's 2x crop  mount is out.

I feel this could be a response to the very bad reviews and word of mouth of
the X1. Worse than Spiderman even.
We need a new Barnack Digital.
A IIIF with a SanDisk card. I think we're going to get one.

Mark William Rabiner