Subject: [Leica] even more important news on the digital front
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 09:37:07 +0200

Exactly. My M8 did not suddenly get worse when the M9 came out, and the M9
will not get worse when the M10 comes out, just cheaper :-)

Speaking of Fuji, I handled Michiel's X100 this weekend and saw output from
it--very impressive indeed. It is not a Leica M, since the lens is fixed,
but it is very much a digital Konica Hexar: small size, silent, high-quality
2/35mm lens (equivalent). Michiel told me that highly usable images are
obtained at ISO 3200, which means that it surpasses the current M cameras in
what is a very important performance parameters for some of us.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain