Subject: [Leica] Bad times without filiters.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 08:50:30 -0700

Mark Rabiner ASKED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Bad times without filters.

> What a about the cow story ted! The famous one which can gross out the
> weak
> at heart!?!?!

Jeeeesh I don't want to be responsible for any heart attacks again Mark! ;-)

However seeing you asked and I bet Nathan will be next to prod me into
telling the some what interesting event! :-) I'm busier than a rattle snake
in heat this morning, but will try to get it on screen later today. Maybe
after lunch! Not sure if it were better before or after lunch? :-) Last time
made a hell of a mess over some guy's computer screens when they threw-up!
;-)

We might refer to it as a "movement experince!" :-)

cheers,
ted