Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 19/6/2011: the king of Spinnerstraat, Eindhoven
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 22:21:08 -0700

Nathan Wajsman OFFERED:
 <photo at frozenlight.eu>wrote:

>One of my more successful portraits in recent months:
>http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#1345986208_8kQZmm3-O-LB

Nathan mon ami,
That is one scary cat's eyes!

It's like all most out of a nightmare movie! We, my wife Irene & I have
always been "cat people!" But this "look" is just like ..... "if you don't
put my supper dish down immediately I'm going to shred you into mice size
bites!" :-)

An amazing, but interesting looking portrait!

"Put that damn camera away or else?"  Look at it and think about what's the
worse thing that can happen to you and that's exactly what the cat is
thinking! :-)

However, it's still a beautiful portrait!

cheers,
ted

Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 19/6/2011: the king of Spinnerstraat, Eindhoven)