Subject: [Leica] Leica prices (formerly M9)
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 20:05:55 -0700

This is part of the reasons why the M9 sales in so good - people have all
these Leica lens waiting for years for the company to release a digital
body. For some, they don't have to get any new lens

So yes, one of the brilliant strategies that the current Leica management
has compared to the prior 10 years is that they actually producing something
that people want so much that it's almost a need :-)

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// richard's personal photo blog: <http://www.5pmlight.com>

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Leica prices (formerly M9))