Subject: [Leica] Another R option (now M9)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 20:00:12 -0400

A was to look at it when they offer a tweaked M9 the M9.2 call it with a
sensor which allows some higher ISO's for one the existing M9's will be the
low price opinion.  And a different rez. Higher or lower.
I think perhaps the new M9.2 will have an green Emerald sensor protector on
the back.

"In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power... Green Crystal protectors light!"

Mark

Mark William Rabiner