Subject: [Leica] Re; Copy quality (was HCB negative)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 03:04:34 -0400

I'm just seeing this not Ted thanks for the good vibes its been over a
decade we've been on this list I remember the earth quake in Portland and
the phone rang and it was you calling from Canada nobody else cared if I
lived or died!  I had a crack in my wall which was  a bitch to fix.
I'll not address this copy neg foible again next time it comes up which it
will in a few months some guy will claim reputable people are selling fine
art prints for thousands of thousands made from copy negs I'm just going to
let it slide and pick other battles. The only reason why I really got it
this time was that not only was it was the dumbest baloney  it was deja Vue
all over again for  the forth or fifth time and I was mad as hell and I
wasn't going to take it any more.

I think if I decided to join the Nuclear Submarine list tomorrow I'd not
come on talking about how all the guys breathed helium to stop the ship from
sinking too fast I think I'd read a book on it first before I started to
start combining conjecture with my more lucid dreams. Maybe take a class.
Maybe take a ride in one. Maybe try snorkel skin diving with fins.

Mark

Mark William Rabiner