Subject: [Leica] Horrible but stunning
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 20:11:56 -0700

OK

Case in point - people can of course say anything but, Benjamin Rusnak on
his "Vision" page says: "...story telling to fundraise for the poor..."
Salgado found the Terra Institute etc. I am not trying to hold Ms. Padilla
to any standard per se, if all she has is ".. a need to document and show,"
as Marty put it, that's fine with me.

Photojournalists want us to be engaged by their work, I just want to hear
their reasons for doing it. Fame and glory is fine, as may be self
promotion, or anything in between or outside.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// richard's personal photo blog: <http://www.5pmlight.com>

Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Horrible but stunning)