Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Gathering at Qarabagh, Afghanistan
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 21:26:13 +0200

No Tina, you should accept such shit treatment so easily. Sorry, but I am
fed up with the cultural relativism that says "well, in Arab/Muslim
countries they have this traditions of treating women as cows, and who are
we westerners to question that?". Sorry, bullshit.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain