Subject: [Leica] William Eggleston on the Today Show
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 04:41:19 -0700

I know the name but not the work. However, looking at
http://www.martinparr.com, I have to say that someone needs a better graphic
designer, especially that ... wallpaper.

His work seems... very American, whatever that means LoL.

--

Message from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] William Eggleston on the Today Show)
Message from csaganich at gmail.com (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] William Eggleston on the Today Show)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] William Eggleston on the Today Show)