Subject: [Leica] More Travel Photos
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 18:27:46 +0200

Jayanand,

I like very much 009, the slight warm tonning is very nice, a nice
geometrical composition. The 0058 looks on my monitor with the extra
strong whites a little "washed", I like very much themoment and the
composition with the shadow.

cheers
Lluis

El 27/05/2011, a las 16:49, Jayanand Govindaraj escribi?: