Subject: [Leica] New Leica Academy Schedule is available
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 14:13:25 -0700

Hi Paul,

Not to worry, bring 'Er along as lots of 'Er's come and do their thing
separately, doing what else?????

Some form of shopping and site seeing!" :-)  Then some just get involved by
having a camera put in their hands and for the first time they get to feel
the magic of picture taking! :-)

However there can be a side effect to that! When you arrive home or before?
'Er will want your camera so she can go on having fun taking pictures. You
in turn will have one choice and one choice only?  Give 'Er your camera
lovingly! Smile! Then go buy yerself a new M9 to fill the void! See a very
good side effect. :-) However under no circumstances must you divulge the
cost of the M9. WHY?

Because you will have to give it to 'Er as that's likely the camera she
played with during the seminar. And you'll be so fortunate that she will
return whatever beater camera you tired to pawn off on 'Er.

So do be prepared to buy a new M9, usually they are sold at a reasonable
price during the smashing great event. :-) Noe there you go get signed up!
:-)

Cheers,
ted