Subject: [Leica] New Leica Academy Schedule is available
From: lug at paulhardycarter.com (PHC)
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 20:09:43 +0100

I'd love to come Ted, but I'll have to see how it works out. I'll have a
word with 'Er indoors.

P.

Paul Hardy Carter
www.paulhardycarter.com
www.theconstanteye.com
www.twitter.com/paulhardycarter
Skype: paulhardycarter
Location and Directions
Mobile: +44 (0)75 4018 1784
Studio: +44 (0)20 7277 0778

On 23 May 2011, at 15:33, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca> wrote:

> G'day Paul,
> C'ome along as we have folks who are regulars every year from London UK!
> Been coming quite a few and plan a holiday around it and do a visit time
> around the USA after. Sometimes they come early, do the site seeing visit
> then attend and go home from there.
>
> Actually we have some from Japan, Singapore, Canada, Denmark, Germany. So
> you see it's rather an international group to say the least. Obviously
> there are a large number of Americans who attend also. It's just like a
> great big family. :-)
>
> cheers,
> ted

Paul Hardy Carter