Subject: [Leica] New Leica Academy Schedule is available
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 07:33:02 -0700

G'day Paul,
C'ome along as we have folks who are regulars every year from London UK!
Been coming quite a few and plan a holiday around it and do a visit time
around the USA after. Sometimes they come early, do the site seeing visit
then attend and go home from there.

Actually we have some from Japan, Singapore, Canada, Denmark, Germany. So
you see it's rather an international group to say the least. Obviously there
are a large number of Americans who attend also. It's just like a great big
family. :-)

cheers,
ted