Subject: [Leica] Hot news! There is life in film yet.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 03:19:53 -0400

If you had an old print which you had to match and you were doing a C print
with a standard Chromega head than good luck.
But with Photoshop its a walk in the park. I'll be making raw scans so it
will be all Photoshop. No scanning skills.
I'm talking about the fading of deferent layers in a color neg or for that
matter slide.

Mark

Mark William Rabiner