Subject: [Leica] Leica M9P or M9.2 or M10... S2
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 01:09:04 -0400

The body's are in stock at B&H which is where I got all my photo gear from.
Even when I lived on the west coast.
And yes the lenses are listed but only the Summarit-S 70mm f/2.5 ASPH Lens
is in stock $4,995.00
Which is why its just a tad early to play its "reputation" off against the
Hasselblad it this point. Its just now getting under way.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?ci=274&N=4288584247+4291372330
Or
http://tinyurl.com/35kynbb

Mark

Just the Summarit-S 70mm f/2.5 ASPH Lens alone is enough to stop your heart.

Mark William Rabiner