Subject: [Leica] Hot news! There is life in film yet.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 15:07:25 -0400

In my mind when I see someone not using a cell phone for their photography I
assume they take photography way more seriously than the average  Joe... Who
would  have from cell phones parted for one second from their cold dead
hands for any reason.
I walked back last night through the TIME SQUARE area and that gives you a
nice sampling of how the average earthling records their life.

Mark

Mark William Rabiner